The Power of Body Combat


My strength is too much to handle. I exert an enourmous amount of power--that even I can't handle it.
The mornings are always difficult for me. Showering, eating breakfast, packing my lunch--so much to do! This morning, my pump went off and on the display screen it said, "insulin low". Grr, now I have to change my tubing and reservoir amongst all of my other morning rituals.
After filling up the resevoir with insulin, I needed to get the plunger out. But, it just wouldn't unscrew! Yank! Insulin...all....over. One hundred units of insulin all over my hands and dining room table. Lovely. 
It took me three tries to change the tubing and reservoir successfully. Phew. Thanks, body combat...I won the fight with my reservoir!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Diabetes Anniversary

My Baby Named Diabetes.

Diabetes Blog Week: One Thing to Improve