11.14: World Diabetes Day


BG: 186
Today's a day to remember all of the many years that people have been fighting diabetes. No matter what type of diabetes it may be--type 1, 2, or 1.5--we've all been struggling with a lazy pancreas!
Today's a day to remember the advancements that have come about in diabetic research--it helps diabetics live a much more manageable life.
Today's a day to remember how strong we are. As I always say: it takes a strong person to be a diabetic
Today's a day to remember, we are not alone.
Today, my World Diabetes Day postcard came. Perfect timing...right on the day! I was thrilled about getting something other than bills in the mail! This project was incredibly fun--and I look forward to participating again next year!
My postcard from Florida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Diabetes Anniversary

My Baby Named Diabetes.

Diabetes Blog Week: One Thing to Improve