Flying Pump!



My pump has a mind of its own. During body combat (my all-time favorite exercise class), my pump detached from the clip and flew into the air! Then it swung recklessly around a couple of times. Just close your eyes and imagine a cowboy perfecting his rope-swinging skills. And now visualize a class full of people perfecting their punching and kicking skills. You now have the picture of what my workout looked like the past two days! Wow-that was embarrasing...and frightening! I can only imagine what would happen if it detached from my BODY??! 
I do wonder where my pump wants to travel to--perhaps to another country? My pump loves traveling as much as I do...I guess that's what happens when you're attached to something 24/7!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Diabetes Anniversary

My Baby Named Diabetes.

Diabetes Blog Week: One Thing to Improve