Diabetes Blog Week: My Fantasy

Prompt: "Today let’s tackle an idea inspired by Bennet of Your Diabetes May Vary.  Tell us what your Fantasy Diabetes Device would be?  Think of your dream blood glucose checker, delivery system for insulin or other meds, magic carb counter, etc etc etc.  The sky is the limit – what would you love to see?"


After reading some other posts, and loving some ideas--especially the one about a cupcake that could lower my blood sugar with every bite! (Thanks for that one, Kerri!), it occurred to me that it was going to be hard to narrow this one down.  
Other than the obvious (a working pancreas!), I'd love to have some kind of "sugar" that could stream into my system when I'm having a low.  Sometimes, I just do not want to eat.  Then, there are times when your body craves that sugar and I eat too much of it, resulting in a high blood sugar!  It could give you the perfect amount to bring you back up, but not make you too high.  This seems like a simple solution to me.  So, c'mon people--get on this invention!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5th Diabetes Anniversary

My Baby Named Diabetes.

Diabetes Blog Week: One Thing to Improve