Diabetes Art Day



Today is Diabetes Art Day!  This is what I created...My piece of art represents what I could not live without--both figuratively and literally.  Everything is surrounded by love...because people around me (my husband, cat, friends, and family) support me by giving me unconditional love.  The love that I have for myself also keeps me going and reminds me to take care of myself the best that I can.  Then, there are the physical objects (insulin, test meter & strips, lancets, batteries) that I would never be able to live without.  And it’s all posted on my own creative, hand-made pink test strip, which is colored in with a licorice-scented marker.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Diabetes Anniversary

My Baby Named Diabetes.

Diabetes Blog Week: One Thing to Improve