Flashlight on my Hip


I am trying to think of the positives here...of having a pump.  I think one of the best things is that I am always carrying a flashlight! 
When my husband is sleeping, and I need to find something in the bedroom, and it’s completely dark...I hit the down arrow button on my pump, and viola!...I can see! 
When I am at the movies...and I can’t find my diabetic supplies in my purse...or a hair tie...there’s my personal flashlight attached at my hip!  
When I want to see my cat in the dark, or want to get him to chase a shadow or reflection--I just hit that backlight button!
Searching for pajamas in my dresser, or a specific piece of paper on my desk is an easy task too!
Damn! I can’t find my earring that I dropped on the floor...that’s no problem with my handy pump!  
Ahh...the simple things in life.  How many of you can say you always carry a flashlight right on your hip (literally)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Diabetes Anniversary

My Baby Named Diabetes.

Diabetes Blog Week: One Thing to Improve