Diabetes Walk 2010

My Diabetes Advocates
This is my third year doing the Diabetes Walk.  The rain pretty much held out, which made the day very enjoyable!  My team (“Team Joanna Banana”) raised $1, 315!  Wow, go us!  I feel so extremely lucky to have wonderful family and friends who support me in this walk and throughout my life.  It’s amazing how many people came together to support such a great cause.  It shows how many children...parents..friends..& families are affected by this disease.  

Altogether, JDRF raised over $70,000!   Feels so good to know that we helped contribute to that large amount! 

“Some people come into our lives, and leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Diabetes Anniversary

My Baby Named Diabetes.

Diabetes Blog Week: One Thing to Improve