My Husband's Car Doesn't Like My Pump.



It is the second time this has happened!  The clip on my pump broke while getting into my husband’s car.  Every time I borrow his car, it breaks!  I swear, the car must have something against me or my pump!  And it always breaks in the same place on the clip--making it impossible to use. 
I went online to order a new one--it takes three days to come!  I was smart this time and ordered not one, but TWO...this way, when it happens again (which I know it will), it is available to me right away.  
Not having a clip on my pump that attaches to my pants really is inconvenient!  If I am not wearing pants with pockets...I have no where to put it.  Therefore, I have to let it hang when I am around the house (I know, not good, but what other choice do I have?) or fit it between my skin and pants.  Sometimes it stays for a few minutes...but it’s inevitable....it falls!  
It should be interesting today, when I work out with no clip!  I have to wear sweatpants with pockets (which surprisingly I have!).  Just hope it stays in place....Oh, the little things we take for granted! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Diabetes Anniversary

My Baby Named Diabetes.

Diabetes Blog Week: One Thing to Improve